- General Adult Psychiatrist. Past Consultant Psychiatrist at Charing Cross Hospital and Senior Lecturer at Imperial College Medical School
- Past examiner at the Royal College of Psychiatrists. Approved under Section 12 of the Mental Health Act, 1983
- Contributor to over 100 scientific papers, articles and books on anxiety, depression, sleep, tranquilliser dependency and general psychiatry.
- Honorary Consultant at the Tavistock & Portman NHS Trust.
- Member of the Family Drug & Alcohol Court Team.
- Awarded “Psychiatric Team of the Year 2011″ by the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
As a psychopharmacologist I hold an MD (similar to a PhD) from Liverpool University in Clinical Psychopharmacology, which was awarded in 1989. This work is specifically related to anxiety disorders and tranquilliser dependency. I have a general expertise in the effects of psychiatric medication and mental functioning, both from a therapeutic perspective and also in relation to side-effects. I have conducted clinical trials in the treatment of depression, schizophrenia, alcoholism and anxiety disorders with medication.
- Family Courts assessing adults.
- Civil Courts specialising in Personal Injury and General Adult Psychiatry.
- Employment Tribunals, Occupational Stress, Disability Discrimination and General Adult Psychiatry.
- Mental Capacity.
- Medical Negligence.
- Immigration appeals.
- Criminal law.
- Home visits (as appropriate).
- General Adult Psychiatry.
- Depression, Anxiety, Neurosis.
Percentage of Defendant to Claimant:
50% claimant cases
25% defendant cases
25% joint cases